Android Oreo update rolls out for international dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos4
- The user settings of easy mode may be removed on new OS, please reset them after OS upgrade.
- Weather widget version update, and it will cause the weather widget disappear from idle. So please drag the weather widget to idle after you update your OS.
- Wechat Store now supports Fingerprint payment.
- Baidu search wigdet is replaced by Baidu App.
- Samsung MILK Music is updated as Samsung Music.
- Add app icon for Samsung connect and Game Launcher.
- The OneNote app will not be supported from this version.
- Myknox will not be supproted from this version, but you can download and install Secure Foler by Settings → Lock screen and security → Secure Folder
- Enhanced messaging is not supported ( Received file cannot be downloaded after upgrade)
- The lock screen theme maybe removed on new OS,please reset it after upgrade.
Here’s what’s new.
- Manage notifications for each app with notification categories (supported apps only).
- Icons will be shown at the bottom of the notification panel for notifications that aren't currently visible.
- Touch and hold an app to display shortcuts to common or recommended tasks within the app (supported apps only).
- Notification badges on app icons and in the notification panel are synced. Clear a notification in one location, and it will show as cleared in the other location.
- The Samsung keyboard toolbar gives quick access to useful functions.
- GIF keyboard lets you send GIFs using Samsung keyboard.
- More high-contrast keyboards are available.
- Background services are limited to improve performance and battery life.
Lock Screen and Always On Display
- New clock styles for the Lock screen and Always On Display.
- Adjust the transparency of notifications to get the look you want.
- Control your account settings and profile information for multiple apps.
- Tap your profile picture on the main Settings page to access your profile information and account settings.
- View and manage photos in Samsung Cloud.
- Select specific items to delete or restore from your backups.
- See how big each backup is and how many items it contains.
- Let your phone's screen go dark when mirroring to another screen.
Samsung Dual Messenger
- Install a second copy of a messaging app so you can use two accounts at the same time. For apps that verify accounts using phone numbers, you'll need a different phone number for each account.
- Touch and hold a messaging app on the Home or Apps screen to install the second account or go to Settings → Advanced features → Dual Messenger.
- In Video, auto-repeat and 2x speed are added.
- Samsung Pay has improved speed and security.
- Clock offers Landscape mode and timer sound options.
- Tap the digital clock widget to go to Clock directly.