Samsung Galaxy S9 gets another Android Pie beta update in the U.S., here is what's new
Samsung Galaxy S9 is getting in the United States. As SamMobile points out, the latest update is all about bug fixes and optimizations, which should further improve the Galaxy S9's performance when running Android Pie.
Among the most important bug fixes, the changelog mentions call app crashes when searching for unregistered names in the Search bar, Data Roaming not working overseas, freezing of dialer, and many more.
You can find the entire list of bugs that have been addressed in this beta build in the screenshot attached to the article. Keep in mind that the update, which weighs in at 590MB, adds the December security patch as well.
In the same piece of news, Samsung announced that the first Android Pie update for the Galaxy S9/S9+ will drop early next year, so it won't be long now.
- Display 5.8" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(31h talk time)
Posts: 50; Member since: Nov 11, 2011
posted on Dec 10, 2018, 10:21 PM 1
Posts: 657; Member since: Aug 29, 2014
posted on Dec 10, 2018, 10:41 PM 5
Posts: 318; Member since: Jul 30, 2015
posted on Dec 11, 2018, 6:34 AM 0
Posts: 640; Member since: Oct 11, 2018
posted on Dec 10, 2018, 10:49 PM 0
Posts: 431; Member since: Sep 10, 2013
posted on Dec 10, 2018, 11:22 PM 12
Posts: 188; Member since: Nov 29, 2018
posted on Dec 11, 2018, 5:02 AM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):