Motorola updates the DROID RAZR M, brings improvements to the camera, Wi-Fi, and more
Instead, this update will fix a number of bugs, as well as improve some aspects of the smartphone. Here's the changelog:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Voice volume has been improved at set level
- Camera improvements in touch-to-focus, notifications and low light performance
- In-call audio is routed to ear piece while connected to headset has been improved
- Video streaming pixelation has been improved
- Support for Mobile Device Management has been improved
- Media sync with Back Up Assistant Plus has been improved
- Visual Voicemail connectivity improvements have been made
By the looks of it, a pretty decent list of enhancements, so what are you waiting for? Go into your Settings and start mashing that Update button! If you don't get the new software momentarily, though, don't panic, it might take a while, as the update is probably being rolled out in stages.
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Battery 2000 mAh(10.5h talk time)
Posts: 1163; Member since: Jun 28, 2012
posted on Apr 17, 2013, 7:08 AM 1
Posts: 4769; Member since: Mar 07, 2012
posted on Apr 17, 2013, 7:58 AM 1
Posts: 1; Member since: Apr 18, 2013
posted on Apr 18, 2013, 1:01 PM 0
Posts: 13; Member since: Jan 16, 2013
posted on Jun 17, 2013, 10:22 PM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):