Nokia exec hints at 16-lens array camera and dual SIM for future Lumias
1. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
My 920 is still too young to be replaced by buying the Eos this year end. Maybe I should wait for this.
14. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
Nokia has this good thing she always support old phones no matter what I mean it's not a wonder that you might get an update for the 920 which make rival the EOS
25. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
You will surely get some software update for your L920. I hope they will atleast make it enough strong to compete with 2013 flagships. For me, iPhone 5S would be the real challenger (to L920 and L928 only) because after Nokia, iPhone has the best camera.
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2106; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I welcome any new camera tech. Can't picture how the 16-lens one would work, excited to see some demos.
3. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Bring it on Nokia!
You are Best Camera Phone manufacturer!!
17. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 307; Member since: 07 May 2012)
thumbs up or thumbs down,nokia has the best camera's on any smartphone. always had,always will
24. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
2 Samsung fans detected.
4. posthardcore29 (Posts: 20; Member since: 05 May 2013)
with dual sim Lumias.
Oh i can't wait Nokia!
5. shashi.map (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
Nokia FTW !!!
good to see them constantly trying to bring something new to the market !!
6. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Why do people buy a phone to use it as a camera? If you want a decent camera you can get one thats 10x better than a phone at half the price. I don't want to here your "all in one device" BS, phone cameras will always be garbage compared to real ones.
8. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I don't agree, and me thinks you know very little about photography...
Capturing the "moment" requires having something on hand that can take pictures, and it doesn't always mean using a DSLR.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1812; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
nah you are totaly not correct, using seprate camera isnt a good option who will carry a camera and a phone all the time except if its your profession or job ofcourse, and to get a good camera you need more then half the budget of flagship phones so total cost is like 1000$ for phone and camera meh seriously and you still hope it take good pictures i say its waste of waste of money for casual photos why spend extra cash.
13. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
The pure view was a camera phone and a smart phone even with 1.3 Gh he handled symbian very good and I don't need to talk about his camera
18. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 307; Member since: 07 May 2012)
it's called technological advancement!
why do you buy a smartphone when you can use your computer to send emails,play games edit docs etc????? u have no point! use your damn head to think,otherwise don't write stupid comments
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Would you rather buy a DSLR camera, an mp3 player, a portable game console and a basic phone and carry it all in your bag, or just buy a top-notch phone that can do everything, the above mentioned devices does, which can be carried in the comfort of your pant pocket?
Of course, the choice is yours with only one logical answer.
23. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I do. The photos of 2 of my blogs are from a phone. Im one of those who try to proof that you can do wonders with a phone's camera if you use it right, and you have the knowledge. Your ignorance is making you sound like you dont welcome new technology in smartphones.
I know people who buy DSLRs just to look cool and only shoot in autos. Pathetic.
7. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Just wanna see how it will compete with the beast "808 Pureview"
11. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 890; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
KEEP it up NOKIA full STEAM ahead
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 536; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Nokia might have 2012 spec phones, but when it comes to imaging, it makes the others look like stone age tools.
15. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
it seems in the future nokia is going to be selling smart camera's not smart phones
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2415; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Asia market (especially India & China) will be good for dual sim lumias...
19. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
16 lens array...sounds very interesting...even more interesting...the picture up top shows a 25 lens array.
21. samystic (Posts: 189; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
bring symbian like features on windows n m willing to switch
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6191; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I still dont see the use of a DUAL SIM phone
27. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
You must be kidding
28. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
I know a lot of people whom were struggling with two phones until the dual sim phones came