Geek fashion: best phone and tablet pants, sweaters and jackets
Geek fashion: best smartphone and tablet pants, sweaters, jackets Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
Geek fashion: best smartphone and tablet pants, sweaters, jackets
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I want #7 and #8
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
iDont want to live on this planet anymore
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'll adjust myself to the device but i won't adjust the clothes i wear according to the device, no sir!
4. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Number 6 is pretty nice, good way to stow away all the gadgets and not needing any extra bags.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
this have to be the most stupidest thing ever. excluded the hot girls
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have a SEV Jacket, it's nice, warm and good looking, well designed too.
7. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I should also mention #6 and #3 are the same company
8. Mobilephile (Posts: 65; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
The smartphone pants are just painful to look at and they're just trying too hard. Are users too lazy to take to it out of their pockets??
okay so its easier to turn a flap than take it out? From a design standpoint, the video doesn't really convince me at all, plus I cant imagine having a good viewing angle when standing up....pointless. These companies need to die, like now