Galaxy Note III round-up: 5.7" display, 13MP camera, Exynos 5 Octa and release date
The the device's official unveiling drawing closer and closer, how about we go through all the info we've collected? Of course, there's not much point in mentioning each and every detail, which is why we've chosen only the most important ones here. Browse through the gallery below to discover what the Note III is (probably) going to be, and be sure to let us know what you think of it in the comments below!
Galaxy Note III: all the rumored specs, features and release dates
6. icyrock1 (Posts: 303; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
It looks like a prototype to me. Maybe there going to do some kind of Windows 8/Windows Phone 8 combo (kind of like Asus did with there Tablet, laptop, and desktop all in one?)?
35. PAPINYC (Posts: 2224; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh silly you, that's not Windows Mobile; the tiles are too small to be Micro$oft. That's an app called Flipboard (can't you read). Although, I know that it's easy to make that false assumption when one sees horrid and ghastly tiles.
38. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
the article is updated.
you missed the fun
42. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/01/10 /Technology/Images/Gadget_Show _Samsung_088fb.jpg
this was earlier image which was later removed(the one i was talking about)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Samsung flexiscreen runs WP, lol.
Ray, you could've chosen a better one.
7. Ray.S (Posts: 252; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Hehe... um, what WP picture? There's no such picture...
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...but...but...but you already created a havoc! :P
36. PAPINYC (Posts: 2224; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh Ray, don't remove the picture, I think it's funny .. lol :D
93. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Nice one :)
103. akki20892 (Posts: 3290; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
clever guy.that was quick.lol :)
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Right...right...cause i've been wondering why the first 2 comments are about WP. :P
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1338; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I can't wait for this killer beast! Especially with so many leaks and rumors about it
58. SleepingOz (unregistered)
In your dreams may be..
The GSIV beats the 1020 already. The only pro the lumia has over it is the camera.
85. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
camera + xenon flash + better build quality and durability + fluidity + no malware + no undead invincible apps
90. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1667; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol dont forget , it dosent have that awful lagg ,
98. Shatter (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The Galaxy s4 has no lag. The Lumia 1020 has camera lag because the cpu sucks. Between the 2 only the 1020 has any type of lag, both have super smooth UIs with no lag. The S4s that had lag were because the carriers screwed up the initial release roms and it got fixed a couple weeks after it came out.
94. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
No one buy that brick phone..
37. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
until this day pocketable phone always beat phablet in sales and when it comes to specs everybody will use powerful Chipset, great display, big battery, good camera 8 - 13MP.
75. ph00ny (Posts: 587; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Isn't note2 beating out everyone but iphone and S4/S3?
96. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Says a wp fanboy ....who knows nothing about note 2..
101. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1667; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Wp fanboy?? Lol.. Im an android user,, who wants to try something diffreant... ive had the note1,2... they were aight.. but far from.great...my LG G pro is better
99. Shatter (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Unless you wear hipster clothes it will fit in your pocket.
16. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
There's the Note 3 and then there's everything else...
20. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
There's the Note 3 and then there's everything I can fit in the pocket of my jeans.
25. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Note 3, Z Ultra, One Max, it's all the same to me. I just don't agree that the Note 3 should be compared to "everything else" (phones of reasonable size).
44. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I agree with you,
phablet maybe good on productivity but shouldn’t compared to phone with reasonable size
29. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
the xperia Z Ultra drawfs most other phones with exception of the galaxy mega 6.3.
40. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
What makes you think that note 3 will be better than everything else???
49. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Because the note 2 beat everything else....
51. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Hahaha you are so funny Note 2 beat everything else in what??
in sales S3 and Iphone 5 is better.
Specs and benchmark many phone can beat Note 2.
Note 2 also doesn’t have class leading camera.
if you think Note 2 is better than everything else there is only two possibility
you must be blind or you just another closed minded samsung fanboy, because the reality is there is many better phone than Note 2.
And there is nothing special or ground breaking about Note 3, even if it comes with flexible display. because for now there is no way samsung can make flexible phone,
flexible display will help samsung with durability but doesn’t mean it’s unbreakable.
53. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
The Note2 was the absolute best phone...in 2012. Of course there are devices with better specs now because the Note 2 is 9 months old. But even now, there are not "many" phones better than the Note 2. I would give it to the GS4, the One, and MAYBE the G Pro, but that's it.
60. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
just like what i said both of you must be blind or just another closed minded fanboy
when it comes to specs HTC DNA is the best in 2012
Note 2 and LG Optimus G is officialy announced around the same time August 2012
LG Optimus G have better specs than Note 2.
sorry guys i know both of you love samsung so much but you must accept the reality that Note 2 is not the best phone in 2012, in terms of specs or sales
65. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
The DNA has a really nice screen, theres no denying that. But that's all it has over the Note 2. Face it, it was the best phone of 2012, if your heart can't handle that, sorry for you. And of course the note 2 isn't going to sell as well as other phones, most people don't like big phones. But there is nothing that can compete with the Note 2 as far a functionality, period.
This is my first Samsung device, so to say I love Samsung is funny. The fact that you have to label me based on the phone I like suggest that you yourself are the fanboy. Why get so heated because people like Samsung products?
67. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
"The DNA has a really nice screen, theres no denying that. But that's all it has over the Note 2"
are you kidding me???
do you think those Exynos dual cortex A9 with Mali 400 GPU is better than Snapdragon S4 pro with Adreno 320
DNA and Optimus G have better specs than note 2
okay let do this
your friend said that Note 2 beat "EVERYTHING ELSE" and you say the best phone of 2012 can you prove it????
let me tell you something in terms of specs, overalls DNA is better than Note 2.
Optimus G is even have better specs than the Note 2.
808 PureView is the king of camera in 2012.
Iphone 5 and S3 dominate the world in terms of sales.
with all the facts, how can WHoyton1 say that Note 2 "beat everything else" and you say Note 2 is the best phone of 2012????
everything what i said is based on what you have said, i have no problem if you love samsung so much but when you says something stupid like "Because the note 2 beat everything else...." and "The Note2 was the absolute best phone...in 2012"
I will prove that everything you say is wrong.
70. Topcat488 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I think what he's trying to say, that the Note beats everything is that the "Note" is made for like leaders or kings and everything else are made for followers or peasants. Sorta.
77. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Why you mad? You can quote all the specs you want, but just because this phone has a "better" SOC or that one has a "better" camera, doesn't make it a better phone. It's about the total package, and there isn't another phone that put it all together like the Note 2. Like it or not, the Note 2 was the best phone that year, deal with it.
82. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Hey DNA and Optimus G have powerful chipset and good camera So overall both of them still better than Note 2
the best in what?
oh i see note 2 is the best just because it comes with $40 wacom stylus.
or maybe you want to talk about Note 2 is the best portable device for productivity but you know what? many people who buy ipad or tablet for productivity will dissagree with you.
when it come to phone millions of people will say that S3 and Iphone5 is the best phone of 2012
and those 2 phone is good enough for productivity or everything else
If you and your friend says that note 2 is one of the best phone of 2012 or Note 2 beat every phablet i will have no problem with it.
97. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Stop hating sony fanboy...note beats every other smartphone in functionality, productivity etc.....
we know you love sony and hate samsung....
105. jacko1977 (Posts: 388; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
exynos dual cortex A9 with Mali 400 GPU
go back to school it has a quad core cortex A9 with overclocked mali 400 GPU
114. jromy (Posts: 113; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
whoa dude...do you really need it that badly? Ok, then the Note II wasn't the best of 2012.
Everyone I know who has one says they wouldn't change it for anything else right now (even the SIV) but since it looks like you'll have a stroke or something if no one agrees with you...
55. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
It Bea everything at the time.....that is true....
52. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
samsung need to fix their design construction and use sturdier polycarbonate if they really want to make more durable device, cuz i think flexible display isn’t enough.
56. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Just because Sony isn't going to do it.....
62. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
No because other manufacture is smart enough, to know that flexible display is not good enough at least for this year.
61. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Thats too much attack to samsung yudi.. take a rest
WHy complain too much if I and other Note2 users arent complaining about the plastic of our phone. . And dont be like a blind tech follower!! Note2 received magnanimous praises for everything it offers..its not abt the camera(which is one of the top performers in 2012) not about specs(hmm came to be on top on its own generation)...IT is About that NoTe2 :)
63. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
And you should use eyes and see what you beloved samsung fanboy say.
i agree Note 2 is one of the best phone in 2012 but Note 2 isn’t beat “everything else”
how can he said Note 2 beat “everything else”
when there is other phone with better specs, better camera and beat note 2 in sales.
you like it or not the build quality of samsung device is not sucks when you compare it with other flagship in terms of premium feel and look or durablity
64. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Let me tell you once again
i agree if you say note 2 is one of the best phone in 2012.
but not the best or even beat “EVERYTHING ELSE” In terms of specs, camera, and sales.
you need open your eyes, use your head and stop defending your beloved closed minded friends when they says something stupid!
79. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
You are actually the most stupid here.. In life, substance must prevail over form! Wer not seeing things in their form, because this form is normally upgrading. We are looking at the thought that this phablet made something extraordinary that a person who wants extensive productivity will not see a s600+fullHD worth buying for..
83. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Damn are you blind or so stupid your friend said “the best phone of 2012” and “beat everything else”
For productivity more people preffer ipad or tablet it’s proven by sales
can you show me that Note 2 is the best or beat everything else??
for overall package S3 and Iphone 5 is the best phone of 2012
for portable productivity device ipad and tablet are the best
i have more people who agree with me you know why??? because there is more people chose those device over Note 2
Note 2 is not the best “phone” of 2012 in terms of sales, specs, or even personal opinions
Note 2 also not beat “everything else” In terms of specs, sales, and productivity