Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition now available for $649
7. Omarc07 (Posts: 165; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Aparently in the US they dont come like this in mexico all phones come like this no carrier bloatware no carrier logo on the phones but then again telcel mexico and movistar sells em for a lot more when compared to the US but for those that have the money get a phone like this .
2. jove39 (Posts: 1130; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Can you provide S4 performance comparison between touchwized and stock android?
3. SleepingOz (Posts: 2009; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Should be faster because Vanilla-flavoured Android isn't as resource-hungry as Touchwiz.
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Dev edition still has touchwiz
10. SleepingOz (Posts: 2009; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Oh, I thought it was an early version of the Google edition for devs.
4. horsecock (unregistered)
I already unlocked my bootloader on my T-Mobile GS4 with unlimited lte...
8. Omarc07 (Posts: 165; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I would of done the same thing if I still had tmobile but over here in LA its coverage is soo spotty half of it is edge so an unlimited plan wasnt worth it, good thing i still have my grandfathered unlimited plan on verizon and at&t I used 20 gigs before on both and so far no problem and I have better lte coverage and overall nationwide coverage I rarely see EDGE on att or 3g on verizon were as with tmobile I would see edge in lots of places like on the 105 or on the way to vegas all edge or san fran was all edge were att n verizon have lte.
6. CreeDiddy (Posts: 148; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
What a waste of a unit. All Samsung has to do is include a bootloader for all of their S4's. No one is going to pay $650 for this phone.
9. tedkord (Posts: 3409; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wait. I can have an unlocked bootloader? Like the one I've had for over 6 months?
Beanstown just released Casual, based on Adam Outler's work, which is a one click root and bootloader unlock for Verizon S3s.