Sanjay Jha's 2011 pay amounts to $47 million
Google's purchase of the company is expected to close later this year and is being held up by the Chinese government which is extending its review of the purchase. U.S. and European regulators have already given the green light to the acquisition. Google and Motorola are said to be working closely with Chinese regulators to get the deal approved.
Motorola Mobility has scheduled its annual meeting for June 4th, but the meeting could be canceled if the deal with Google closes before then. According to a report by Bloomberg back in February, long time Google employee Dennis Woodside has been tapped to replace Jha as CEO. Google has said that it wants Motorola Mobility to remain independent.
1. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
wow, wish I could be paid for losing a company lots of cash.
I think I could handle that with my eyes closed.
2. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Can't believe a troll like this can earn so much
3. matrix_neo (Posts: 306; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Can't believe a troll like you jealous so much lol.
4. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
can't believe that you are supporting a CEO who are leading Moto into red.
6. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
gotta admit i'm jealous as well, cus i could have ran the company into massive losses just like this ceo.
5. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
This troll is just jealous ha ha ha. He cant even buy the phone he wants cause he aint got no moneeeeey.
Now ask your mamma to buy you iPhone, next Christmas OK.
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2450; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Must be nice to be paid that much, yet allow your company to push out products that don't meet expectations half of the time.
8. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
For that kinda dough they could get J-Lo and at least look good losing money.