Samsung might grace the Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) with a quad-core processor before launching it
2. OmarF82 (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
"The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is also said to receive a spec bump to the quad-core goodness, so it's anyone's guess if this will delay the tablets' announcement, or Samsung's engineers will manage to fit them on time. You can check out preview of the Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) in its dual-core variant while waiting."
Are talking about Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) or Galaxy Note 10.1
3. hkn101 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
actually...both of them are now rumored to receive the quad core goodness..
4. Birds (Posts: 1155; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Although nice, I'd hope they would put a quadcore A9 exynos and save the a15 for the Note 10.1.
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I'm waiting for the tab 3 with 5250 A15 QC......
7. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yay! Now I have a way to justify buying a new toy. Thanks Sammy...
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
they should just focused on one tablet at a time... if both tablets are quadcore exynos.. why not cancel the tab 2 and focuse on the note... is not like th OG tab 10.1 sold anyways