Panasonic ELUGA Power steps in, sports 5-inch display, Snapdragon S4 processor
1. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Nice looking phone. I wonder if it is button free?
3. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I hope there are not many germans here reading this because I wrote that just because I like how the world schmetterling sounds and it has absolutely nothing to do with this phone, this phone is not even kleine :D
4. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
damn, so close to 300 ppi but not quite there
5. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
battery is a bit of a let down.... other than that phone looks great, now lets see how it performs
6. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
plz tell us, weder its screen is having sunlight legibility, wide viewing angles, and how is its camera., but battery is poor.
7. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Not sure I'm digging the hard edges and sharp corners.. or I'm just used to my GNX. I think I prefer softer corners, and I don't like that the front facing camera is so visible.
The battery is a bit of a let down too.. why not add a mm to the thickness and get the battery over 2k mah??