Motorola prepping its own 6.3" Xplay phablet, and a Droid Ultra heir dubbed Quantum
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
An Ultra Maxx with 4500mAh battery & SD800 or whatever's the best available at the time would certainly catch my interest.
Regarding that 4500mAh you are looking at in disbeleif... well why not? The Droid MAXX has 3300mAh yet has 8,5mm thickness, and the screen increase would give the space for such battery size. There is bad battery life, average and good, but there's no such thing as enough.
2. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
where can I get that clock and wallpaper?
3. o0Exia0o (Posts: 881; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
You can get that clock and wallpaper at Verizon when you purchase a Motorola Droid phone. That is the only way you get them.
11. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Not so much.. you can get that same clock widget by downloading the app "one more clock". I used it on my Note 2. :)
8. KParks23 (Posts: 574; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Try the app just anothet cock widget there are tons of similar ones and i think one exactly the same!
9. rabidhunter (Posts: 90; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
I'd imagine you can find the wallpaper on Zedge. For the Widget, you can find the One More Clock widget on the Play Store for $0.99. With that widget, you can choose the circles widget.
Oddly enough, the DROID Command widget you see there only works on the stock launcher.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Galaxy Mega 6.3 is also there along with Xperia Z Ultra.
This will reduce 7" tablets sales.
12. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I handled the Mega at an AT&T store.. OMG that thing is HUGE!!!!!
I would think Moto would be more successful if they stay in the under 6" realm - the Note size is big, but not too big in my opinion, though the market will be the deciding factor.
13. kanagadeepan (Posts: 886; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Yes, with OnScreen nav keys, I expect the size of 6.3" Moto X-Play almost as small as Mega5.8...
14. tomn1ce (Posts: 192; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
If they get rid of the bottom chin and reduce the size of the bezels they can make the device a tad smaller then the Mega 6.3. Heck if they do what I mention and keep the display size at 6" they might be able to keep it around the Note 3 overall size. Throw in the SD800 with the 2 extra cores and optimize the device the way they optimized the Moto X, I would have 2nd thoughts about picking up the Note 3. Hopefully they'll include a stylus and functionality like the Note 3.
10. rabidhunter (Posts: 90; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
Since being bought by Google, Motorola has really stepped up it's game. I'm excited to see what becomes of this. The X-8 Processing unit can be paired with pretty much any processor, so the sky is the limit on that system.
16. eddyphone (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I see phone manufacturers gradually upgrading their phones to phalbet. phalbet looking like it will soon going to replace the normal phones very soon in the world of mobile device
18. linaresx (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
The Xplay, will it come with the Morgan Webb browser?