Motorola DROID X Specifications | Review
source: MyDroidWorld via Engadget
1. ChineseMuscle (Posts: 47; Member since: 15 Nov 2008)
I am in no rush. I will wait until it gets officially released.
2. ChineseMuscle (Posts: 47; Member since: 15 Nov 2008)
And by the way, I made this TEASER REMIX on My Droid X.http://u.nu/9j7ve Let me know your Feedback ? ChineseMuscleBoy
4. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Funny that most of these updates always get leaked so early but then the manufacture has to recall them eventually... like the EVO, HD2, now Droid X too... anyhow.. I have been using Froyo for a while on my HD2... hahaha.. fastest Android in the market :)
5. frankthetank775 (unregistered)
They are upset because developers outside of their company are making better versions of the updates, than the crap that they are pushing out.
6. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
OR they don't want pointless warranty claims? Hmmmm...