Motorola gets Cease and Desist order to halt leak of DROID X Froyo upgrade
Motorola DROID X Specifications | Review
source: MyDroidWorld via Engadget
1. ChineseMuscle posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
I am in no rush. I will wait until it gets officially released.
2. ChineseMuscle posted on 23 Aug 2010, 01:53 0 0
And by the way, I made this TEASER REMIX on My Droid X.http://u.nu/9j7ve Let me know your Feedback ? ChineseMuscleBoy
4. zerglisk posted on 23 Aug 2010, 11:32 0 0
Funny that most of these updates always get leaked so early but then the manufacture has to recall them eventually... like the EVO, HD2, now Droid X too... anyhow.. I have been using Froyo for a while on my HD2... hahaha.. fastest Android in the market :)
5. frankthetank775 (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2010, 15:02 0 0
They are upset because developers outside of their company are making better versions of the updates, than the crap that they are pushing out.
6. iHateCrapple posted on 25 Aug 2010, 12:00 0 0
OR they don't want pointless warranty claims? Hmmmm...