Lagging iPhone 5c sales might be costing Apple the grand China Mobile bargain
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 832; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Apple has to do things differently next year. Anyway I wouldn't buy their products lol. Well of course if they would be far superior to others, but as of now we are far of that situation.
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5155; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sounds like the iP5C stands for crappy sales in addition to cheap. No wonder China Mobile is holding off signing - they don't want to be stuck with dog sh*t any more than other carriers.
3. Lycan155 (Posts: 57; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
The iphone 5c isnt that bad actually it is beautiful and fluid but maybe apple could have tweaked the a little bit ?
4. tedkord (Posts: 3778; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Maybe Apple could have priced it competitively.
5. frustyak (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
There's nothing wrong with the 5c- it's a fine piece of hardware, my wife has one and she loves it. The problem is that Apple released both the 5s and the 5c simultaneously, and most people preferred to pony up the extra hundred bucks for the 5s. That's what I did. The 5c's main competition in the marketplace is the 5s, not anything running Android.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5155; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ummm. The 5Cs competition is the non-C 5. Only problem is the dwindling supply of non-C iP5 product.
I wonder if Apple is going to do a repeat with iP6? As in release an iP6C that the existing supply of iP5S will in turn compete with?
7. frustyak (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Disagree. People that are buying them now aren't thinking to themselves "should I get a 5 or a 5c?", they're deciding between the 5c and the 5s. The 5 isn't keeping people from buying the 5c, it's the 5s.
8. dorianb (Posts: 325; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Check the price of a 5 vs a 5C on Craigslist & see which one you'd buy.
There ARE people out there like that.
9. Ikechukwu (Posts: 103; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
nah, checked the apple store some days ago and was dissappointed by the devices there. 5S, 5C and those punny iPads. Maybe it was just the iOS7 slow animations but something felt strangely slow. But they all worked well tho