LG says 'no' to all those boring wearables... with the stylus bracelet
26. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 416; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Good thing Slap Bracelets died in the '90s.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10437; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It looks bigger than the G Pro 2. People will definitely notice you.
4. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I get the strong feeling we're being trolled.
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 1556; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Tell me what this stylus can do on a phone that my five-dollars-a-dozen stylus I got from ebay cannot do. XD
25. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
It is there, in the Second paragraph you can see that your five-dollars-a-dozen stylus does the same as this piece of crap...
32. hurrycanger (Posts: 1556; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
That's not what I asked for, man. But well, maybe it is not any better after all. xD
9. Nesco (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
hahahaha this is the most stupid thing i've ever seen :D
11. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
There's a fine line between creative and crazy...this is crazy.
14. Sauce (unregistered)
Might as well sell Smart-Tampons that girls can wrap around their wrist..
I mean seriously.. WTH LG?!
15. NexusX (Posts: 482; Member since: 16 May 2013)
i actually think this is a useful concept if the stylus is pressure sensitive like Samsung S pen and also works a fitness tracker. athough the design can be improved
17. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
shouldn't the display be the pressure-senstive one? how could a non-powered stylus make any pressure sensitivity manifest anything to the smartphone?
19. NexusX (Posts: 482; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I suppose they'd have to make a phone that supports it.
24. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Stylus are pressure sensitive dude.. not phones.
Samsung note 2 and 3's s pen has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity !
I read the working of spen somewhere.
Look ontthe internet .. you'll understand. :)
16. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
haha. that's lame.
it's like some prototype that will not be approved or some china-made toy exported to third world countries.
21. crogers2012 (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
This is just a item of swag we are giving out for free to the reps in stores. I'm not seeing them as an item for sale and don't think LG would do such a thing. I work for LG as a product specialist.
22. NexusX (Posts: 482; Member since: 16 May 2013)
maybe lg should hire someone else who can think outside of the box
27. ryan5609 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
This is like something you would get on Thinkgeek, but not cool or useful. As an alternative use, this could be good for checking tonsils or a sore throat, its slogan can be "Say Ahhhh"
28. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Sorry to disappoint you all, but this project has already been scrapped. Apparently the 80's phoned them and demanded their bracelet back.
29. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 230; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
If I buy this does it come with a free GPad. I figured it was the only way LG could sell them. LOL.
30. Blazers (Posts: 420; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The problem I see with this, is convincing female users to get on board, since this is obviously not going to work for males.
31. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1992; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
hehehe damn im speechless. with this new thingy...