Is Ubuntu for Android launching on January 2nd?
1. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
I haven't used it yet but when I get the charging dock, this will be the first thing I do since I run Ubuntu.
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Same here. I'm really interested in setting up a dock with my TV. I'd love to be able to dock my Nexus 4, then use my Nexus 7 to control Ubuntu on my TV
5. Synack (Posts: 674; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Because that is the only worthy Android device worth buying. #trollstatement :)
8. johnnh (Posts: 37; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
So droid razr maxx hd by motorola, samsung galaxy note 2, samsung galaxy s3, htc one x+ and droid dna by htc are not worth buying? I prefer motorola nowadays for a close to stock look and feel all around, but these devices are hot sellers and they aren't nexus
7. kdealltheway (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Maybe google can learn from this and make their own android/chromeOS combination based on this kind of setup.