Is Ubuntu for Android launching on January 2nd?
1. archangel9 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 16:29 3 2
I haven't used it yet but when I get the charging dock, this will be the first thing I do since I run Ubuntu.
2. MichaelHeller posted on 31 Dec 2012, 16:41 8 3
Same here. I'm really interested in setting up a dock with my TV. I'd love to be able to dock my Nexus 4, then use my Nexus 7 to control Ubuntu on my TV
5. Synack posted on 01 Jan 2013, 11:15 1 0
Because that is the only worthy Android device worth buying. #trollstatement :)
8. johnnh posted on 01 Jan 2013, 20:31 0 0
So droid razr maxx hd by motorola, samsung galaxy note 2, samsung galaxy s3, htc one x+ and droid dna by htc are not worth buying? I prefer motorola nowadays for a close to stock look and feel all around, but these devices are hot sellers and they aren't nexus
7. kdealltheway posted on 01 Jan 2013, 16:17 0 0
Maybe google can learn from this and make their own android/chromeOS combination based on this kind of setup.