Here are the first live pics of the LG G2 gold edition
1. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
golden plastic :D nice try lg but not good
15. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I think it doesnt look that bad personally as it does on the official pictures
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Black and white looks great, but the other color variations are not very appealing to me mainly because of the obvious black buttons/camera on the back that doesn't match with the rest of the body.
3. Dowson (unregistered)
Honestly more than gold look like diarrhea
4. davenycept (Posts: 199; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
The wine color is elegant... I still think this is the most underrated phone of the year..
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You're wrong, this is one of the best smartphones of 2013.
12. wargreymon (Posts: 381; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
You do know what underrated means right? :p
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oops, sorry. I messed up the word "underrated", I don't know why I think it means the thing it's low rated. lol Sorry about that.
6. Teja171 (unregistered)
Name sake GOLD phone ? But it does look some what cool
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well, yesterday I said the gold one is ugly, but actually it looks quite nice in the live pics. I still prefer the red one though.
9. kevkyle (Posts: 86; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
yeah..the Gold one does look cool, textured - not glossy....like
10. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 474; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
At least it's matte gold...
11. clarkjeferson (Posts: 67; Member since: 22 Dec 2013)
I like the Gaudy effect. I hope the Moto Maker has one colour called "Gaudy Gold" or "Richie Rich".
14. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 432; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I am pretty sure that I am the only person in the world that uses my cellphone without a case. Other than me, I don't know why people think colors and textures on phones are important.
18. johnehms09 (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
Really.. Only you eh? With this dimensions, i believe there are others like you who do the same way including me..
16. babyboy14622 (Posts: 34; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
hopefully the next LG G3 doesn't have the volume rocker next to the power button and camera.
17. johnehms09 (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
I own a g2 but this plastic gold is a fail.. It looks like snake skin for me..rather choose the red one..