HTC could be planning price cuts across the board, including lower entry tags for upcoming handsets
1. wendygarett posted on 22 Aug 2012, 07:27 10 0
"One series, like sealed battery, microSIMs, and lack of expandable memory slots, have led to sales declines"
Looks like htc finally realise that :)
6. thelegend6657 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:01 7 3
nobody complained about that on the iphones .
I dont care about sealed battery , i dont use sd cards anymore and Microsim is okay with me
7. wendygarett posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:07 3 1
I don't complain that on my onex too...
But not other tho, you should know it :)
11. jaytai0106 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 11:27 0 0
I love my One X as well. But really wishing it has bigger battery and memory. 16GB doesn't hold much when you are shooting 1080p video.
17. barondebxl posted on 22 Aug 2012, 16:19 2 0
Yep, and android users are very educated in tech. No memory card and non removable battery isn't cutting it for us. Plus a mediocre battery life ( tegra 3 one x) along with some UI lag doesn't help either. What I think HTC needs to do to be better
- stop that stupid ass "thinness over battery life" mentality and do both.
- exceed your own expectations by offering stellar performance and battery life ( no lag and please at least 4 hours of screen time)
- make sure you test the hell out of your handsets before you release them.
- work on your optimization. ( keep in mind that apple and Samsung aren't playing any games).
9. VJo003 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:30 5 1
Bring out the HTC monster with 1080p screen which was in news recently, priced lower than S3
My money is urs.
10. ryq24 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 10:38 0 0
n the philippines, they have included beat earphone for one x. but still eveyone is still buying samsung phones.
18. tiara6918 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 20:35 0 0
Really?What store?Maybe that was a premium pack...I know that htc no longer included the beats headphone for the one x
12. b1acktiger posted on 22 Aug 2012, 12:44 3 0
If its an iPhone, Sealed battery, Micro SIM, Non- expandable storage is not a problem at all. Its only affecting HTC ? If iPhone 5 would be like this, and I'm sure Phone Arena will rate them with "incredible". Why this Double standards ?
20. alchemyduelist posted on 23 Aug 2012, 00:03 0 0
I'm sorry to tell you this but, iPhones are great...... for those who are not tech educated. And for those that really know what their devices are capable of are is only a small part of the whole human population. iPhones are not phones, it's a trend, which I sadly admit.
13. kach22 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 13:03 0 0
The only reason I didn't go for the one X, is the sealed battery. I hate this concept. What were you thinking HTC? Thought you would get away like Apple did.
14. Xial649 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 15:21 2 0
All I'm gonna say is that if your going to seal the battery, and not allow for expandable storage, you better have the best damn battery and pre-packaged storage out there, or else the design becomes flawed...
In both cases I think my One X performs well, with an awesome battery and plenty of storage :), I think HTC's biggest problem is its extremely intrusive sense OS... Seriously guys, we're on JB now, no need for such extensive skins, just add a bit of flair over what google has IMO perfected :D
Can't wait to see what sense 4.2, possibly packing JB has in store for us :)