HTC EVO One for Sprint captured on camera
1. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
it doesnt look as good as the original one x..
16. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Doesn't look good at all.
12. JEEPOFFROADV8 (Posts: 36; Member since: 01 Apr 2009)
sorry as much as i love the evo line. if that is the final design its ugly!! and what is with this kickstand just get a case with one lol. that is also one cheap looking kickstand and putting it in the middle? should have made it all black the two tone does not look right
5. Doakie (Posts: 1999; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I think I filled the cup.
This phone has a serious masculine look to it. Eat that you girly iPhone owners.
6. Sharky (Posts: 237; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
What the hell were they thinking by making the top [almost] half a glosssy plastic finish? It looks so tacky compared to the simple, but good look that the ceramic finish of the black One X has.
7. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
True, but it won't be seen after I a protective case is put on.
9. niteryda8 (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I totally agree with you, that has got to be the crappiest thing ever. HTC has never done crap like that before, at least to my knowledge, and i'm a avid HTC smartphone user. That does not look awesome at all, but at least there's a kick stand right, heck no.
11. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
It looks like it's the plastic underneath the phone, not the actual look. I would not be surprised to see the top area be the same material as the bottom.
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ugh disappointed, the back looks super tacky and that red kickstand
10. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
the back is pretty tacky with the top's glassy finish. eww! but a case will easily solve that problem ;-)
15. Naytess (Posts: 18; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
No disrespect to those who find this design attractive...but DAMN! I was pretty excited about this phone until now. I was actually hoping for "White" like AT&T's, but would've reluctantly accepted the typical black/dark gray standard shell. But, this?!?! I'm really hoping that these pics of a dusty dirty EVO ONE don't do the phone justice, or that this is not the final production design. I guess we'll find out in a couple hours. If this is what Sprint/HTC goes with...I may be waiting to see what Sprint gets in the form of a SGSIII instead. >:^/
17. joey18 (Posts: 589; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
The kid stand dont liked but the htc one x is my favorite