Current Windows Phone handsets to get Apollo update after all?
35. wp74ver (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 08:02 10 12
f..ck phonearena this is the worse page ever they will delete your post just cuz the have a million androidfags hating on everything that's is not android , f**k YOU PHONEARENA .
38. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 08:08 4 11
Hahahahaha lmao....... Long live Android!!!!
41. haseebzahid posted on 24 May 2012, 08:30 6 5
err i find all the android guys as a stupid Troll NERD always bashing other with no reson what so ever
53. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 09:09 2 5
And Ur the doomed Troll......
54. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 09:10 4 2
Really Ur not kidding.... Its foreal...
61. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 09:23 1 4
I wonder how quick we can get you to shut the hell up today? You left that other thread really fast yesterday, Casanova.
68. Non_Sequitur posted on 24 May 2012, 09:45 1 1
That was hilarious.
72. Sniggly posted on 24 May 2012, 09:52 1 1
Stupid prick telling me that I don't have a girlfriend. She'd laugh and make naughty moves on me if I cared enough to tell her about what this moron said. :D
80. snowgator posted on 24 May 2012, 12:03 2 1
Dude, I am a huge Windows fan. I just thumbed you down. I nah-nah.
84. remixfa posted on 24 May 2012, 12:09 0 1
damn, i musta missed it. looks like the thread has been modded.
2. QinEmpire posted on 24 May 2012, 05:51 15 7
Get ready for people like TR0LL, TROLl.ISAHA going negative on every comment.
They are now jealous that WP will all get update while Android jellybean is uncertain.
9. remixfa posted on 24 May 2012, 06:46 8 9
take a chill pill. this is just an unconfirmed rumor like the first one that said they werent getting it. Android Jellybean doesnt even exist yet. There hasnt been a single leak about it. its just 4.1, not 5.0 as some would want you to believe.
educate, educate, educate.
11. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:12 4 6
Yea uncertain. How funny! O no good news! Wasn't expecting this....
Even tho ics is on par with prisons fluidity. But it still lacks hardware and integration. Only 3 handsets available.... So what do u define
as the different between the full experience and the subset?
We will see, whether Nokia will stay number 1 windows phone
when Samsung enters the arena, they can make hardwares
for WP great numbers high specs unlike Nokia.....
13. QinEmpire posted on 24 May 2012, 07:17 3 8
** on par only with quad core while WP runs smoothly on 4 year old technology.
18. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:27 5 8
Well what do u expect it takes only a single core to run a quarter baked Prison Os..... Its not matured yet it has a other 3 to 4 years till its a full OS like Android. Even Ios is nearly half baked, windows have a long way to catch up.... It only takes 170 mb ov ram to run Windows. Where as Android requires over 550 mb ov ram to run the full OS.....
20. QinEmpire posted on 24 May 2012, 07:30 4 6
What a logic haha.. Go ahead and defend your OS, you can't change the fact that its weak & laggy even on those hardware.
24. eyephone (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:41 5 1
It is true its not a half Os yet. Its along to catch up with Android.
58. android_sucks posted on 24 May 2012, 09:19 3 3
Totally agree!!! My name says it all!!!
69. Non_Sequitur posted on 24 May 2012, 09:48 0 1
Android doesn't lag as long as it has a decent processor over 1 GHz and about 1 GB of RAM. And that's with a 4.5 inch screen. I don't know what all of you assholes are doing running around screaming "LAG."
82. StreetNerd posted on 24 May 2012, 12:05 1 4
my colleague has a HTC sensation XL and it lags same goes for the Galaxy Nexus....
103. Non_Sequitur posted on 25 May 2012, 10:11 0 0
I don't know what you do to your phones, but it's not good.
Neither of those phones lag, it's just your high level of stupidity.
22. wp74ver (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:34 3 7
The goal of hardware rendering for the interface is to get smoother operation, but if it isn’t handled appropriately, Android devices can actually perform worse. Using the example of Tegra 2, which can render all the pixels on a 1280×800 screen 2.5 times per second at 60FPS, the problem is clear. The GPU touches each pixel once for the background, once for icons and widgets, once more for labels, and then there are animations to deal with. There is no way to reach 60FPS doing things in such a way.
25. eyephone (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:43 5 6
Windows succcks. Its limited. Windows doesn't
Support high end hardware like Apple and Android.
31. remixfa posted on 24 May 2012, 07:56 6 3
apple doesnt support high end hardware either.. lol. since when did an 800mhz dual core become "high end"?? :)
having high end hardware and having a use for it are also 2 different things.
34. remixfa posted on 24 May 2012, 07:57 6 2
iOS having high end hardware is like watching old people in expencive sports cars. Yea, it has the ability to go super fast, but it will never go over 35mph.
95. ceepyou posted on 24 May 2012, 14:35 1 1
And yet, this is the type of old person that won't have a scratch on the car 5-10 years later. Although, they never changed the oil either. (i.e. Upgrade the OS)
43. theNewDanger posted on 24 May 2012, 08:35 4 0
If the experience is high-end, I'm not so much concerned with the hardware. This is why I did not jump for the iPhone 4S from the iPhone 4. I have used Windows Phone on a previous carrier before Mango was released. I must say, even as a "quarter-baked" OS, it has a full baked user experience. I wouldn't worry too much about raw power. The only things missing from most Windows Phone are greater storage amounts (at least microSDHC card expansion slots) and a cameras with decent sensors, dedicated image processors, and optics. I am still amazed at the images my iPhone 4 is able to produce. It's no replacement for my Canon 5D, but considering it's a camera within a 9 mm thick casing, it's all any casual photographer needs.
59. android_sucks posted on 24 May 2012, 09:21 3 5
Android doesn't support high end hardware!!! LOL!!! Android's best feature is FORCECLOSE!!!
Phandroids wish they had an OS as smooth as iOS and Windows.
71. Non_Sequitur posted on 24 May 2012, 09:52 0 2
You iSheep, it has been proven that iOS force closes and lags more than Android. I used to love my iTouch 4, but after about a month of use, the piece of crap started to lag and FC like crazy. When my battery was 10% or lower, it would FC almost any app. THAT is why I switched to Android. Oh, and also the massive amount of features.
So shut up a little.
101. phil2n posted on 25 May 2012, 03:17 0 0
thats why you call yourself troll. now i know you dont know what you are talking.. do you think OS that runs bigger RAM is better compared to small?. hey DONKEY did u ever think the price? and in the same way WP less RAM runs faster than youre 32gb RAM or whatever. Pity just beaten by 512..
28. GENARAL.LEVY (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:48 3 5
Apollo still can't compete with Ios and Android.
83. snowgator posted on 24 May 2012, 12:06 2 1
Maybe you should wait until they release it. It kinda defeats your argument when nobody knows what features WP 8 has yet.
85. remixfa posted on 24 May 2012, 12:10 0 2
i know what features it has.. i do i do! :)
47. tedkord posted on 24 May 2012, 08:48 2 1
Because of the limitations built in to it.
You can surf the internet and read email just fine on a 300 MHz Celeron PC with on board graphics, but that doesn't mean it's as good as the latest Ivy Bridge based box with the latest nVidia or ATI discreet card. Try running Crysis on both, and see what happens.
57. PhoneArenaUser posted on 24 May 2012, 09:18 0 3
Windows 95 eats less computer resources than Windows 7, but that doesn't mean that Windows 95 is better OS.
I don't have anything against WP or Nokia, just saying.
17. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:23 4 6
Well i don't think so its not yet confirmed....
33. wp74ver (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:57 3 4
confirmed or not who cares, i got like 20 android phones to get updates , always thinking this one will work yeah right laggy , disappointed as always , if a have to get a wp8 I KNOW is going to work, i know that's all i care something that works and don't lag.
36. GENARAL.FUJITA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 08:04 2 4
Has windows taken over ur mind and soul. This looks
Like an Apple cult.
62. android_sucks posted on 24 May 2012, 09:24 1 5
Spoken like a true androidDrone!!!
37. GENARAL.FUJITA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 08:06 2 2
It took windows 7 years to be on par with Ios.
Let alone Android.
48. tedkord posted on 24 May 2012, 08:50 2 3
It's neat how you complain about fandroids hating on WP, and all you ever do is talk about Android.
60. android_sucks posted on 24 May 2012, 09:22 2 3
67. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 09:42 2 3
U suck more..
91. Credo posted on 24 May 2012, 13:44 2 2
i just don't get it, android lovers hate windows phone but still talk on this tread, whyyy??? nothing to say neccesairy about your own os???
92. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 14:27 0 2
They also do it on Ios Apple....
Cause Windows is total prison lock down....
94. GENARAL.LEVY (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 14:33 0 1
They hate and dislike it! There all Trolls.
105. indigo87 posted on 26 May 2012, 05:02 0 0
they are thinking about whiching but they haven't decided yet if they want wp or ios. Beside android runs on top of windows old mobile os, thats why android manufacturers have to pay royality fee to microsoft. If you think about it android is not even its own platform kind of like linux it still need a solid os to run on top of as a fail safe.
By the way I don't plan on visiting this threat cause all of you trolls are just going to rant on about IOS and android, take a minute and think just cause your not happy with your os does not give you the right to put down a growing os.
Oh yeah =D if you hate windows & mac so much why don't you give up your laptop or desktop and go buy a adroid table??? why not?? cause you need us Bitch!!! microsoft & apple owns the pc market!!!
4. allen83 posted on 24 May 2012, 06:00 4 11
Looks like they are afraid to lose customers that's why they pushed the update to older devices as well haha!
7. N6600 posted on 24 May 2012, 06:22 2 6
I have read an article regarding this issue (can't find it anymore). The author said Microsoft is struggling with the update process. WP8 is rewritten and they have to sort out the backup - update - restore data process. So the Q was not IF, but HOW.
15. wp74ver (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 07:21 2 7
Or maybe because they care about their customers,unlike android that made get a new phone to get updated lol ,wp8 will sh!t all over that messy android.
40. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 24 May 2012, 08:14 1 2
Market share is going no where with Windows.....
50. tedkord posted on 24 May 2012, 08:51 0 0
They can't afford to lose any customers. It looks bad when your market share is nil and goes to non-existent!
5. mobilefuture posted on 24 May 2012, 06:05 2 7
They will, they wont, they will, no they wont! Microsoft make up your mind and quit keepin us on our seats!