Check out these pictures: white Nexus 5, Apple iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2
If the LG made handset is the most desired phone yet to be introduced, the Apple iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2 are probably the two tablets that everyone is waiting to see unveiled. A picture, also sourced from China, shows off the size differences between the Apple iPhone 5s, the Apple iPad mini 2 and the Apple iPad 5. We expect Apple to make the two tablets official on October 22nd.
We should point out that while the image of the Apple iPad 5 shows the Touch ID fingerprint scanner, the Apple iPad mini 2 is sporting a regular home button, which means the slate will not have Touch ID. We've already reported on Thursday that the 7.9 inch tablet will apparently ship without a Retina display.
Images of a white Nexus 5, the Apple iPad 5 and the Apple iPad mini 2
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
source: CTechCN.com (T1), (2) via TheGadgetOx
1. ottje (Posts: 22; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
beauty...am going for the white...dope...i mean the Nexus..lol
16. itsandroid (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Oct 2013)
i think white nexus pic is fake the leaked retail box of nexus 5 has a black front like nexus 4 i wish they release a full white version it looks awesome
3. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
black nexus 5 is better . black really looks cool it gives nexus 5 a bad scary look
5. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
That white nexus looks beautiful.
6. PootisMan (Posts: 200; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Someone in droidlife posted a picture of a white nexus 5 like this one, but I am pretty sure it was a fan made render. If this is real though then I will getting the white nexus 5.
7. rawbow (Posts: 409; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Nexus 4 is a very powerful mid ranger, i wonder if the 5 can battle with the greats
8. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
White N5 is a fan made render. We have already seen the official packaging of N5 and it shows black in front and white at the back.
9. valapsp (Posts: 473; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I have to admit this white version is so much sexier than the real white version!
10. PootisMan (Posts: 200; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Sorry for putting this here but here is the proof:
I believe it's the top comment in the comments section.
11. promise7 (Posts: 355; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The all white looks really nice, I thought earlier leaks showed it would have the panda look with white back and black front.
12. datsyuk (Posts: 158; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Oh lawd wish I could have an all white Nexus for Verizon
13. power_x (Posts: 216; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I see Touch ID on that iPad 5 !!!
and that white nexus 5 is sexy
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 10545; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I see 4 beautiful devices, that white nexus is on point though.
17. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I think Apple should include the Touch ID on the iPad Mini 2, why go through the whole process of making it integrated with the App Store and not include it with all of their new hardware. I wonder if they plan on putting Touch ID on Macbooks.
18. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wow whoever did the render for that white nexus is pretty awesome. Beautiful device wish it was real.
19. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Such a beautiful modern design I would definitely buy it if Google/LG made it like this.
20. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Why is there such a huge bezel at the bottom of the nexus? There are no hardware buttons and yet the bezel remains fat as f*ck!
21. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol come on PA i know your standards have dropped but this is an obvious photo shopped version of the original black nexus 5 and if you bothered to do any research before posting this you would have realised that the real white nexus 5 has been leaked already and that the back is only white