Blackphone secure Android handset demo: private communication redefined
Blackphone demo at MWC 2014
1. toink (unregistered)
This will be a best seller among drug dealers and terrorists.
2. mayur007 (Posts: 383; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
t will be among who want the private phone life to be secured.
If it is priced right.. it will be a best seller
Also z3 does impressed me..
4. designerfx (Posts: 66; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
uh, are you saying only criminals want privacy?
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 1711; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
No...he's saying that he wants this phone because he's a drug dealing terrorist :-)
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5593; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The Blackphone partners are definitely trying to carve out a piece of the secure communications market. The challenge is to find a way to enable the benefits of Android (ubiquitous apps like Google Maps) while avoiding the downsides (location broadcasting for example).
Best wishes for success to the Blackphone partners. Maybe PA could do a review of the Blackphone?
9. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
They should really call it the GreyPhone until their security is proven.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6220; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Didn't say what memory the phone have or version android resolution specs wise or camera nor SD card. what's the point in paying that much money with no other info on specs