Accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S4 announced
Available in White, Navy, Green, Blue and Pink for $29.99, the Protective Cover+ goes over the sides and the back of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and protects the phone from drops, bumps, scratches. It also gives users a better grip for the device. Perhaps the most important accessory is the Spare Battery Charging System which makes sure that Samsung Galaxy S4 users always have a freshly charged battery available. An LED light lets you know when the 2600mAh spare battery (included) is charged and ready to go. The price you pay to always have a charged battery ready is $49.99 which includes the compact charger.
With the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub, users can share content wirelessly to an HDMI or HDTV display. While you're viewing the action on the large screens, you are controlling the action from your phone or tablet. The accessory, priced at $99.99, works on the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Samsung GALAXY Note II.
Other accessories offered by Samsung include the $79.99 9000mAh battery pack that charges a smartphone 3 times and a tablet once. The Samsung Galaxy Muse, at $49.99 is a portable music player that syncs music directly form your Samsung Galaxy S4. Samsung has a whole ecosystem for its new flagship Android model, designed to enhance your enjoyment of the phone.
source: Samsung via Droid-Life
3. luckysrinu (Posts: 14; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
they must also included a jeans to fit that size
23. Ivan6479 (Posts: 248; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I'm pretty sure you will be okay unless you're one of those skinny jeans wearing guys. If that is the case, it's time you buy some jeans that let the boys breath. ;)
24. _PHug_ (Posts: 421; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Or you can stop wearing skinny jeans. Be a man
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
These flip covers are beautiful! :)
6. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
and why bother going hre.. ur not d best, u r d worst
9. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Then why'd you take the time to read this article and comment
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Hes just a sad fan boy. Ignore them n they will go away
8. ChafedBanana (Posts: 364; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Spare battery and charger. A MUST HAVE.
10. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
The flip cover is covering the LED too. thats not good. :/
16. skymitch89 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
The S View cover must also be a "smart cover" in order for the display to know what to display when the cover is closed.
19. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Looks great! I don't see other manufacturers producing this seperate accessories! Awesome!
20. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
HTC made a fail flip cover copy for the HTC One that everyone just keeps ignoring that HTC obviously stole, thats pretty much it.
21. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1076; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The HTC One flip cover has nothing to do with this, even if it had it doesn't look/work even remotely close to Samsung's flip cover. Or are flip covers exclusively Samsung now?
22. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
It doesn't really matter, the flip cover HTC made for the One is terrible so nobody was butthurt about it.