NFL Mobile updated for ICS, still doesn’t work on Galaxy Nexus
Today Verizon released an update to make NFL Mobile compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich, unfortunately while it was nice that it was released a day early, Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that the updated app still does not work on their devices. In short, thanks for nothing. Hopefully Verizon will be able to iron out the kinks shortly and get the NFL Mobile app up and running for Galaxy Nexus owners.
Have any of our Galaxy Nexus toting readers tried using the updated NFL Mobile app?
source: Android Central
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor TI OMAP4460, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 1850 mAh(12.00h talk time)
Posts: 28; Member since: Dec 15, 2011
posted on Jan 03, 2012, 10:47 PM 0
Posts: 3797; Member since: Sep 30, 2009
posted on Jan 03, 2012, 10:58 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):