Motorola Lead i940 gets a quiet release in Mexico
Thanks to a tipster, we have gotten word that this phone is currently available in Mexico. It sports a 3.5” touch screen, 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 8GB Micro SD card (expandable up to 32GB), and is running Android 2.1.
While it’s in Spanish, here is a little unboxing video from iwero.com that gives you a look at the device and a few of the accessories that come with it.
Thanks to our tipster!
source: Nextel & FCC
Posts: 1; Member since: Apr 13, 2012
posted on Apr 13, 2012, 6:50 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):