$99 gets you the HTC ThunderBolt, but only if you live in Michigan?
So what's the catch? The fine print points out that you have to renew your 2 year contract and you have to be at least 180 days since your last upgrade. Not too bad, as that is taking $150 off the regular 2-year price. Now it would be nice if Verizon would offer this deal to all their customers. What do you think?
Thanks to a friend for sending this in!
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1400 mAh(6.30h talk time)
Posts: 357; Member since: May 14, 2009
posted on Apr 19, 2011, 1:41 PM 1
Posts: 980; Member since: Oct 24, 2009
posted on Apr 19, 2011, 2:44 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):