Nokia Lumia 730
This phone has not been officially announced. This page is created based on leaked or rumored information. However, it seems it will never be officialy announced.Compare
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh
- Capacitive, Multi-touch
- 8 megapixels
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- Unlimited entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Search by both first and last name, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, Document viewer, Calculator
- SMS, MMS, Threaded view, Predictive text input
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange
- USB 2.0
- USB charging
- Computer sync, OTA sync
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia Lumia 730 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.