Video shows off mock up of Apple iPhone 6 with larger screen and rounded corners
Since the Apple iPhone 6 will be a cottage industry unto itself, the case manufacturers who get their product out first have a huge head start. That requires these manufacturers to either take expensive guesses, obtain reliable information from well-placed sources, or just wait for the phone to be unveiled. Since the last is not an option, and the first is too risky financially, the mock up could be presenting a realistic look at the size of the iPhone 6 screen and the device itself.
We have a video of the mock up along with various photos for you to view in the slideshow below.
Apple iPhone 6 mock up
source: Macotakara (translated) via RedmondPie
9. AnTuTu (Posts: 804; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I wish Apple could change the design this time :( same over & over.
Kinda disappointed with S5 but Japanese G3 leaks look great.
20. GeekyGene (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
Yeah I wish Apple would change the design too! It looks way too much like a smartphone, I want them to innovate, and make it look like a coconut.
12. Finalflash (Posts: 1754; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Damn it people, they don't need two colored LEDs to make that dual flash color. They can have one F'in LED produce one uniform color instead which is what it should have been from the beginning (I guess it was better for marketing to idiots with 2 though, appatently).
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 11293; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Go tell apple that, they made em, not us.
2. Anshulonweb (Posts: 315; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
is it that time of year again?....iPhone 5 and 5s leaks were out of control and looks like same is going to happen to iPhone 6...
4. pkoor (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Agreed. I'd be willing to bet that none of these "mock ups" are what it's actually going to look like.
13. Finalflash (Posts: 1754; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I can bet right now that it will look like a smaller ipad air (blown up ipod). It's Apple we are talking about here, not some design power house.
3. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
we will already know everything about ip6 bfore its launch
5. Lt.Green (Posts: 376; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I'm more curious on how iOS will utilize the larger screen.
7. zachattack (Posts: 565; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
More rows of icons, brilliant design Apple you've done it again...
8. UltimateReviews (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
So can we all agree it's definitely larger than 4" ?
11. Oğuzhan_77 (Posts: 26; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Ohh nice ı am using nexus 4. I will buy iphone 6 :-)
15. DillWeed (Posts: 72; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
Not planning on getting the next iPhone but I really hope they come up with something that makes the competition fierce again.
17. iampayne (Posts: 240; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
When you say fierce again, do you mean for them to come up with something to push the envelope like the OG iPhone? Because you can't be talking about sales and numbers.
19. Taters (Posts: 2982; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The 5s looks really go down the toilet with a size increase eh?