The Sony Xperia Z3 is here! 7.3 mm-thin with a new, rounded design and improved G Lens
16. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
.those bezels. ... And that old same design...FAILED!!!
28. HTCOE (Posts: 609; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
but the note 4 is the same design as the note 3 right?
29. omar300 (Posts: 208; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
nope, worst, bigger bezels and thicker. SAMMY FAIL!
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
+2 for being disappointed by no OIS. It's okay though, 'cause the '3 won't be available on VZW.
Note 4 will be getting one of my upgrades as soon as it ships on VZW.
25. xtremesv (Posts: 251; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Smartphone vs phablet... Different categories here.
5. mayur007 (Posts: 498; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Still no ois??
Very bad sony they will still price with note4
Which sony dont deserve
30. omar300 (Posts: 208; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
technically none of the phone deserve these prices. go beat up steve job's grave for making smartphone priced so high.
6. pyradark (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Any feautures??? Ohhh z3 compact tab. Wihiii
8. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 289; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Improved G lens. hope the camera quality really improved! :)
9. JMartin22 (Posts: 1545; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I knew it, disappointing, comparatively speaking, or just in general really. Even if you are a Sony fan, you really should feel insulted by the OEM for trying to harp a product towards you which feels just like its predecessor. There was a real lack of effort put forth here.
13. Commentator (Posts: 2764; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Right? If they just called this the Z2S that would be fine. But an entirely "new" flagship?
26. xtremesv (Posts: 251; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
If you change phones every 6 months then feel insulted for the few upgrades.
10. Sonny_09 (Posts: 49; Member since: 24 May 2013)
So every 6 month,they release something that looked exactly the same, claim certain improvement and announce it as new flagship? At the same time, insisting that 6-month release cycle is good and essential to stay relevant, yet couldn't release it with the latest processor / spec? really what changes over 6-month old Z2 that made them relevant in the industry? Someone please enlighten me..
12. camera531 (Posts: 241; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Will never hit the US. Thanks for nothing, Sony...
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Disappointed, the only thing that's good is the 2 day battery life. :(
20. sip1995 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
The only android phone that I would like to buy NOW...
21. oborawatabinost (Posts: 45; Member since: 18 May 2014)
This is the only phone right now I would take over my lg g3. But there is still slot of September left...
22. Elusivellama (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Aug 2014)
Why are there 8 articles all on the same phone? Feels like one article chopped up into 8 to get clicks.
31. gigaraga (Posts: 1420; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
'Improved' G Lens they said last year with the Z2 and look at how that turned out. #Flop
32. Chuck007 (Posts: 541; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Three things I am mostly disappointed about this phone:
- Snapdragon 801
- No OIS
- 16GB built-in storage only... really?
The Note 4 comes with S805/Exynos 5433 (leagues faster than S801), screen curved around the edges (they say is for better touch), 4K screen, and 32GB built-in storage standard.
As much as there is a chance I might buy this it's really not what I expected. Now I'd have a much tougher time convincing myself not to get the Note 4 instead.
33. Chuck007 (Posts: 541; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Sorry I meant 3K screen and screen chamfered around the edges