T-Mobile asks if you've been naughty or nice; win a Samsung GALAXY Note II and a year of service
It's all worth it if you end up one of the ten Grand Prize winners that gets to walk away with the 5.5 inch phablet, a free year of service, and the MOGA game controller. Twenty runner-up prizes will be awarded which includes a free Samsung Galaxy S III, a $50 T-Mobile gift card, and the MOGA game controller. 100 entrants will receive an Android figurine. And T-Mobile has a great plan to make this promotion go viral. If a friend you refer this contest to over Twitter or Facebook wins the contest, so will you!
You can enter the contest now through December 31st at 7pm EST. So, have you been naughty or have you been nice?
source: T-Mobile via TmoNews
1. Nathan_ingx posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:51 0 0
I'm nice i know (lol) but i can't enter since i'm not from America...too bad! :(
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:53 0 0
But nevertheless, all the best to you peeps out there...
May the force be with you :)
10. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 07 Dec 2012, 17:29 0 0
4. roscuthiii posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:58 4 0
Can I just get a video of Carly telling me I've been naughty?
5. sats.mine2k4 posted on 07 Dec 2012, 10:03 3 0
With that t-mobile chick... i wanna be naughty...
6. Bernoulli posted on 07 Dec 2012, 12:00 1 0
Lol that's still not as funny as the training we do at t-mobile, where we supposedly guide Carly to LTE HSPA+ lol
7. hfielding posted on 07 Dec 2012, 12:22 0 0
I've been nice to T-Mobile, but unfortunately, they have not been nice to me, NO 3G or 4G anywhere in sight. UGHHHHH
11. aluva99 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:43 0 0
I'm both so I think I deserve to win for being honest! lol