After being introduced last month, the Sony Xperia sola is expected to launch globally sometime this quarter, and buyers will have to choose between three colors, black, white or red.
source: FCC via UnwiredView
1. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Would love to see how the "floating touch" tech works.
9. Vrils (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
i don`t understand why you care for that useless feature !?
why would anyone be "hovering" the phone screen?
this is like the in tv`s where manufacturers brag how SLIM they are like that would be usefull in any way, work on the **** screeen cause that is hat matters
12. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Didn't say i care for it, just that i'd like to see how it worked.
2. Alan01 (Posts: 358; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
You can! At phoneArena, we aim to please. Check out this link:
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Specs are so underwhelming....hasn't Sony lost enough money already?
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
For a low end device, I don't find it underwhelming. Heck it even has a better processor, NFC, Floating Touch, better design, expandable storage and a better OS than the iPhone 4S.
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Don't be ridiculous.
This is a strong midrange android, higher level than, say, HTC One V, Nokia Lumia 800, Samsung Galaxy s plus and iphone 4.
7. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Mid-Range performance with Low End price. Xperia U is about 230 Euros, this one will be even cheaper.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Would LOVE TO BUY THIS PHONE if it comes to AT&T!
10. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Hell No Sony!!!!......don't even think about releasing this till you release the Xperia Ion.