Nokia Music gets update to version 3.5
With the update to Nokia Music, you can also share the titles of recently played songs with your 'buds' on your social network using email or messaging, and an annoying bug that made the menu disappear has been fixed. Nokia Music can be found in the Nokia Exclusive section of the Windows Phone Marketplace.
source: NokiaMusic via WMPoweruser
2. rancor1223 (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
It would be great to have it available in CZ. Now, I have to use 2.0 which is quite slow (but still way better and less limited than native media player).
3. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Pretty useless app here in Croatia, since no streaming options are avaliable its just a basic music player, and zune is far better at it. sucks being outside the EU...
4. rancor1223 (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
CZ is in EU and newer versions doest work either (upgrade is not allowed and if its already instaled in the system, app wont start). The radio on 2.0 works here, but is limited (probably just like everywhere else). But I still like the UI much more than ZUNE.
5. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
hmm, could be a problem with the update, mine updated without a problem, but we have no radio enabled, no nothing. All it can do is play my own music which sucks.... :'(
9. rancor1223 (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Well, it says that this app is not avaliable in my country. There is not much I can do about it...
6. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
this app is useless when you are outside of US.
10. AeroPrime (Posts: 145; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Nope. It's really damn useless when you are not even in the U.S