Nexus 4 back in the Play Store, but shipping in "1 to 2 weeks"
1. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Ordered! That was easy as pie...3 month old pie!
24. SGSatlantis (Posts: 226; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
So is the shipping free, or is it $19.99?
26. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Google just created big hype saying they can not meet the demand for Nexus devices ( Nexus 4, 7 & 10). But now we know who is the Android Tablet king. Let them disclosed the sales number if they dare. I do not think they sold any think more than 500K.
32. blingblingthing (Posts: 533; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I see it is now " illegal" to unlock your phone. Let's see if that helps Google.
34. Riven (Posts: 25; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Actually Rf, the XDA brain guys who cracked the serial codes figured out that they sold about 400,000...for the 2 hours people could buy it. Imagine if they had it on sale for the Christmas season instead of being down for nearly a month and a half.
27. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I just bought mine as well. Why on earth are they charging $20 for 2 day shipping if the shipping date is 1-2 weeks
29. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Once they ship it'll be 2 day air. The $20 is for shipping not processing AND shipping.
31. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
See, I feel like if it takes 1-2 weeks to ship, it's not 2 day shipping. I actually just had this argument with my co-worker...I think it's ridiculous.
2. Mystline (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Managed to snag a 8 GB model. I'm sure I'll regret not getting the 16 GB. But they charged my credit card immediately after, does that mean it's shipping soon?
4. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
damn youre right, i checked my email 2 minutes later and both the Nexus 4 and bumper are already "pending"
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Damn i just a new note for 250 on Craigslist, oh well
Sold out in 5, 4, 3.......
13. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's been almost an hour and it still hasn't sold out. Google is doing quite a bit better this time around.
33. blingblingthing (Posts: 533; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
This should help LG lower their dependency on apple to make cash. They have figured things out.
6. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
IT'S ABOUT TIME
As much as I love Jelly Bean and as much as the Nexus 4 is a ground-breaker because of the price, the launch for the second gen Nexus 4 had better be quicker than this. I'll be getting the next one from Google Play this Christmas.
7. greathero1 (Posts: 566; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Finally! Ordered and received a confirmation email of shipping in 1-2 weeks! Excellent! Anybody want to buy a HTC One S lol?
25. Mystline (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
According to Engadget its available in Canada now too.
10. SoulK1D (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Got one at 9:24am PST but i wanna ask anyone bought it with a debit card cuz I'm barely starting with my credit card and cant use more than $300 on the credit card.
-So I paid with my debit anyone who bought b4 with a debit have any trouble???
- - Upgrading from a stupid LG Optimus Black with Android 2.3.4
14. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I had no trouble using my debit card to purchase one. They did take my money out of my card right when I purchased it so that sounds like good news.
17. deago78 (Posts: 160; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I bought mine with a debit. No issues to speak of. Is there something specific you're worried about, because a credit and a debit card should work identically?
20. SoulK1D (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Yea me too i checked my bank account they charged me already.
Oh ok thanks just checking cuz who knows what could happen..i'd be pretty pissed if i didnt get my phone
22. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Just a heads up total will be around 340 or 390 depending on the 8gb or 16gb
You must pay for shipping and taxes, still a great deal
12. deago78 (Posts: 160; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Also, why is $20 "insanely overpriced". I can remember exactly but wasn't apple's crap bumper that much, or more?
15. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
It was 30$.... Now THAT'S overpriced lol...
16. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
$20 for a thick rubber band is insanely overpriced, especially given how inexpensive the phone is.
If you're comparing the price to an Apple product, I think you already know that it's overpriced.