Leaked pictures show off the LG Star
While the device in the pictures is running Android 2.2 with an LG overlay, it is hoped that by the time this unit is made available, Android 2.3 will be running the show. And a look at the quadrant benchmark score surely has many of you out there hoping that this is one Star that falls right into your hands.
1. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
The google stripe on the back killed it for me... uuuuuuugly.
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
eh. lame overlay. it's looking too much like TouchWiz and i really dislike TouchWiz. LG is MUCH better at making feature phones than Smart Phones.
4. Russki (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
So no one comments on the Tegra 2 processor... but thank god we have people here to tell us: ewwww its not pretty
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
dammit another custom UI >.> please companies make this an optional feature.... i beg of you
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 321; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
well the stock android UI is acceptable... hahaha they are spending time developing UI's while google is making android 2.3 gingerbread's UI uncustomizable. hahahaha.. is the companies not planning updating phones with android 2.3?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
i hope thats true... and we see more like apps from Manufacturers.... but.... wont that go against the "openness"
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
according to phone arena's specs its a GSM phone so will be either T-mobile or AT&t