Huawei's Kirin 910 processor in the Ascend P7 goes through AnTuTu, delivers unsatisfactory results
1. Dude2014 (Posts: 369; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Crap processor for flagship? RIP Huawei's ambition to get market share in western world.
2. boosook (Posts: 1339; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It has the same performance of the HTC One and Galaxy S4. A bit less, actually, but you can bet you wouldn't notice any difference in real life usage. The specs are good, if not of a 2014 flagship, this is a 2013 flagship. But we have come to a point where flagships are way more powerful than the needs of an average user. So, if the price is good, why not?
6. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1101; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
No it doesn't, Cortex A9 cores are demolished by Krait cores and the Mali 450 doesn't even have the same performance to the S4 Pro's Adreno 320 (2012 SoC).
3. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
If the price is right.. Might have potential..
5. Dude2014 (Posts: 369; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Why would you go for that crap when you can get better spec phones like One plus One, Xiaomi MI 3, etc. probably at the same price. Huawei P6 even wasn't that cheap when it was released. I doubt P7 will be cheaper than phones I mentioned above.
4. faizan-sharif (Posts: 90; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
S4 right now is, $360 in my country and i hope huawei cannt beat that bcz sony is not able to match prices of xp z as well which is $390
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The real issue is its kernel. I have a NEXUS 5 that did 35k with the Elemental X kernel....