Follow up to the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible caught on camera?
1. Napoleon posted on 27 Jan 2011, 16:52 2 2
Not surprised that Verizon is leaking these photos.... With the hugely disappointed specs for the Thunderbolt they need this really bad.... I know for me it has peeked my interest a little to stay at Verizon... I will wait to see what specs come out for the Incredible 2....
2. Thump3rDX17 posted on 27 Jan 2011, 16:55 2 2
maybe you're forgetting the Thunderbolt is a variant of the next best phone next to the iPhone, the EVO 4.
15. Napoleon posted on 29 Jan 2011, 00:36 2 3
And maybe you are forgetting that The Thunderbolt promised to be the phone after your dream phone which it most certainly isn't!!!!
16. Thump3rDX17 posted on 29 Jan 2011, 12:05 0 1
..and what does HTC's marketing campaign have to do with it? it seems to me like your point is that the Thunderbolt is going to fail because it's not "the phone after your dream phone" but realistically this phone will probably reign over non-dual core smartphones.
3. LionStone posted on 27 Jan 2011, 17:20 2 2
Oh, I didn't see where it was revealed that Verizon is leaking the photos? I didn't forget Thump3r! 4g all the way, babeee!
4. FUCO123 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jan 2011, 17:33 0 0
Ok...im not a fan. I have the HTC incredible and personally i think the picture at the top is what it should have looked like before. The specs can get better and better, but the phone just has no curb appeal.
5. LionStone posted on 27 Jan 2011, 18:30 0 0
Got the Inc. too...I thought the chrome bezel looks too yesterday...On a table facing up, the Inc. looks like its floating, from the raised levels on the back side, that's cool. On this version above, they took one level away so it has a more pronounced 'bump'. But ours has three levels, so that's just the way they did it first...which is cool and different.
I like the back side of the above version but not the front, guess we'll wait to see what else it has.
6. luis_lopez_351 posted on 27 Jan 2011, 21:18 0 0
i think this is the buttonless/keyless phone they were talking about
7. phone_guru2.2 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jan 2011, 21:34 1 1
see the htc thunderbolt is gonna be a better version of the htc evo that is the first point. second the iphone as of now is just a name. droid is better than iphone hands down. and third verizon 4g against any networks 4g and verizons 4g smashes. no networks 4g can compare in speed or reliability its just not gonna be a chance. can you hear me now nuff said.
8. psn1819 posted on 28 Jan 2011, 01:05 0 0
it sounds pretty neat..buttonless and all...but seriously, is a front facing camera a tie-breaker?
9. cellgeek82 posted on 28 Jan 2011, 07:04 0 0
The front looks too much like an iPhone. Copy cat.
10. TKFox007 posted on 28 Jan 2011, 08:14 0 0
What's with HTC and these weird looking back covers?
11. roldefol posted on 28 Jan 2011, 09:21 1 0
If they can improve on the battery life of the Incredible and maybe boost the resolution (qHD please), I would consider this for my next phone. Not everyone wants a 4.3" monster like the Thunderbolt/Revolution/Bionic.
13. kayla364 posted on 28 Jan 2011, 10:37 0 0
I want a average size phone. I have small hands even for a female and those big phones are just to much.
14. roldefol posted on 28 Jan 2011, 13:08 2 0
That was my major disappointment with Verizon's 4G lineup at CES - four devices with practically the same specs, same (huge) size, same form factor. The only one that stood out visually was the Bionic with its qHD screen. If they can pack the speed and LTE into a reasonable package (no more than 4" screen), I'm there.
17. kayla364 posted on 10 Feb 2011, 18:18 0 0
I agree I would love to have a LTE enabled device. I just cant see myself with a 4.3" monster.
12. Lightning (unregistered) posted on 28 Jan 2011, 09:31 1 1
Last time I checked it was the HTC rep that was showing everyone there phones before launch. Verizon reps are too scared to loose there jobs here.