Flipboard announces 56M users and version 2.0 coming to Android "very soon"
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I Believe if HTC were to really work on perfecting its Blink feed app or if Google fix currents they would rival Flipbook and cause Flipbook to think twice about not simultaneously releasing an Android version along with the iOS version. Competition drives development.
2. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Blinkfeed won't be an HTC Exclusive for long, its one of those features that will get ported to be a mod for every phone.
3. jaymulli (Posts: 19; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
That accounts for a tiny demographic, in terms of real world usage then Blink Feed is very much a HTC One only application.
4. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
I agree about the competion part but as "jaymulli" below commented, I think, blnkfeed will not cater to a larger customer base
5. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Blinkfeed > Flipboard
6. Stuntman (Posts: 714; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I don't think they should count me as a user. I don't use it and yet, it is pre-installed on my phone and I cannot remove it.