Firefly V65 outed with a record 6.5" Full HD screen, might be the panel in Sony's Togari phablet
Firefly V65 outed with a record 6.5" Full HD screen
1. Malki (Posts: 65; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
Looks like the big version of Lg optimus G Pro
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
change the processor and Id be in line! lol
12. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Mediatek cpus are made for battery life not performance. This phone will easily get 2-3 days of standard use.
4. Nimit_Desai (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Its here to challenge NOTE 2 yet it flaunts NOTE 2's default wallpaper....lmfao!!!
5. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Another copycat phone maker after LG copied Galaxy Note 2.
10. imkyle (Posts: 1018; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Everyone copies everyone. Who cares now a days.
6. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
who needs such a monstrosity...when you can buy a 7 inch tablet and much more comfortable 4 or more inches cellphone...
7. Diego! (Posts: 508; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Samsung Galaxy S III on the front and sides, HTC One/LG Optimus G Pro on the back. WTF is that?
14. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Uh ohhhhh Apple fanatics.Now IPhone looks like baby toy!
11. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Media tek soc powering the phablet... No thank you good night...
13. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Their next generation stuff is a9 while getting the same battery life, you will have to wait a while, the turbo version of their current cpu just came out with oced gpy
15. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This looks like the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung needs to sue the pants off Sony for violating their Intellectual Property.
17. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 888; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Reading isn't your best skill, is it?
19. Phaze0085 (Posts: 101; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
HELL YEA! Keep all these behemoths coming, Im loving this year. Specs on thise thing are pretty damn impressive. I doubt itll make it over here to the US, but id be willing to throe some money there way to use this beauty.