Did you know that Lenovo once sold its own mobile phone division?
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 955; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Hind sight 20/20 they realize that they were on the cusp of something big only after they let it go.
3. jroc74 (Posts: 5589; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Ok...them getting Motorola doesnt seem too bad now. Might mean Moto might try to compete more in the spec wars with HTC, LG, Samsung, etc. with Lenovo in their corner.
4. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Yes exactly. I actually got excited when Lenovo bought Motorola. I am looking forward to some new innovating tech from Lenovo now when they got Motorola on their side. Motorola is a well established company which is good for Lenovo, no-one that I know would buy a phone from Lenovo.
5. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Hope they could release a Motonovo phone this year.
6. andynaija (Posts: 673; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Good luck Lenovo/Motorola. That was pretty smart of them to do, and if you look at their current flagship it kind of resembles the Motorola Droid Bionic in a way.