Curved S7 Edge display reportedly in mass production, as Samsung takes cue from the S6 edge shortages
1. shaineql (Posts: 355; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Its gonna be good year for sammy , they managed to get their game back. I hope LG does too.
2. shaineql (Posts: 355; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
HTC really should die. Partnering with Apple just to take their design language, pushing out phones that are exactly the same as previous versions(not only in design) or even worse (810 slower app opening speed then 801).
And from what i saw from that one m10 leak is that they are at it again , pulling another HTC this year.
3. Clars123 (Posts: 723; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
what has HTC got to do with the article? Jeez!!..go find an HTC article to rant on
7. combatmedic870 (Posts: 626; Member since: 02 Sep 2015)
I think they are misjudging the market. People loved the S6 edge due to it being as small as the S6! This S7 edge is going to sell as well at the S6 edge plus. It's a different territory and category of people.
10. j2001m (Posts: 2941; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The phone got to be bigger if you need that sd card back there is no room on the s6 edge
4. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2468; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
First paragraph has a lot of typos PA, better fix it before the hardcore grammar police show up.
5. Shocky (unregistered)
Still waiting on them Exynos benchmarks and battery life.
I wonder how much extra they will charge with the curve this year.
6. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I am waiting too.
Dobra kurwa to droga sprawa. You can translate this from polish :-)
8. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
50 S7 articles and counting. PA, can't you bring up other stories?
Am sure there is other tech news. Stop being lazy. You keep rehashing the S7 over and over again.
Its boring now!
9. may_czos (Posts: 736; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
Don't worry Samsung, it won't happen again, S7 edge will be nowhere near as popular as S6 edge. It's just too big. It seems like S6 edge+'s flop didn't teach you anything - people don't want phablets!
11. j2001m (Posts: 2941; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The. The lg G5 will have no sales at all then, if the s7 edge is smaller than my s6 edge plus, it wil. Be a very good size in the hand and in use and will be way smaller the the iPhone plus
13. Krjal (Posts: 230; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
It's funny they're doing it like this. I've really enjoyed my S6 edge but if the next edge is that big I'll just be getting the regular S7.
I have a tablet for when I want a huge screen, my phone is smaller for convenience..