Clarius outs the first mobile ultrasound scanner for your iPhone or Android
1. ShadowHammer (Posts: 95; Member since: 13 Mar 2015)
Man, that is pretty cool. Personally, I'd imagine doctors and technicians using at least tablet screen sizes for viewing though. I think mobile tech like this will be even more influential in developing nations.
2. xondk (Posts: 1250; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Yeah, that seems like a bad idea, parents will overreact at what they might see and repeatedly using is going to be something that could affect the fetus?
3. bubblechaos (Posts: 114; Member since: 04 May 2015)
It will be available for physicians only and also for developed fetus. "you can buy several of Clarius's creations for that price" meaning it is still somewhat expensive, who would purchase one of these and pretend they know how to use/view it correctly lol.
5. xondk (Posts: 1250; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Oh definitely but you just know copy products and whatnot will arrive. And so on and yeah....when something becomes available for mobile it becomes available for the public, but we will see.
7. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
i know my wife would be checking on the baby constantly. poor kid would have no privacy.
10. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
It's not something you should do often as it carries certain risks, so stop her!
11. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
yeah im not even thinking about getting this so no worries there.
4. saif2711 (Posts: 69; Member since: 22 Feb 2016)
Great for medical practitioners..I want one
6. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
cant you just use the flir on the new CAT phone to see your baby??
8. o0Exia0o (Posts: 895; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
FLIR (Forward looking Infrared) is used to look at surface temperatures on objects and will not penetrate the surface like Ultrasound would....