Android Wear officially gets cellular support with LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE launch
1. aegislash (Posts: 275; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
The one feature I am dying to have is sound notifcations from Android Wear watches.
Stupid, I know, but my boyfriend's Apple Watch makes all of these cute sounds and I am so jealous of it for that simple fact.
2. NFSHesham (Posts: 265; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
Your BF's Apple watch is a lot less useful and more expensive for nearly nothing than any android wear
4. aegislash (Posts: 275; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
Right....but I was merely pointing out a feature I like. Nowhere in my post did I say that the Apple Watch is a gift from God that surpasses Android Wear.
The slightest mention of Apple products in a positive manner hits a nerve for some of you, honestly.
5. rick_mobile (Posts: 237; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
I think you can download any sound and set it as a rigntone or system sound. just look up some fairy sounds or bell sounds, lol.
3. sgodsell (Posts: 3351; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Android Wear could always play music from any Android Wear watch if you paired your watch to a Bluetooth headset or speaker. So it makes sense that they are now enabling speakers on this new LG Urbane 2 LTE watch. The Huawei watch also has a speaker, but no LTE.
6. shinywindow (unregistered)
This b is a stupid. Krapple troll.
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Maybe you should get an iWatch if you're too stupid to set sounds on an Android Watch...
10. aegislash (Posts: 275; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
Feel free to explain how to set sound notifications on a watch (Moto 360 in particular) because I sure as hell can't find out how. It just vibrates for notifications, and that's it.
7. Mreveryphone (Posts: 471; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
I think the Asus zen watch 2 has a speaker as well. But no cellular connectivity of course.