Alleged iPhone 6 chassis leaks on video, this time with the Apple logo cutout
1. karamelakimo (Posts: 109; Member since: 26 May 2014)
after putting Apple logo it becomes a little bit sexy almost look like htc mobiles
but still see the IPhone 5 looks much better i wished if they kept it and only do slight differences
but after all not bad :)
7. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Iphone 5s was the best looking iphone for me
2. nctx77 (Posts: 1968; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Looks much better with the lines blending in with the color of the back. Add an edge to edge screen and this thing is golden!
3. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
I don't think the final version will have the bands following the curves at the top and bottom. On the iP5s the glass butts directly to the aluminum with no bands, not sure why you can't have the same on this. Maybe it has something to do with water proofing.
4. nctx77 (Posts: 1968; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
That's because the signal could go through the glass. You didn't need a band.
14. Finalflash (Posts: 3096; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
The bands are a hideous cover for the antennae that the phone needs for telephony and data. They aren't for style but to allow signal reception, just like the hideous "dual tone" portions from the iPhone 5/s.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Someone must of bite off the logo
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 21316; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You don't really think that, you just want green thumbs. Don't even know if that's the final device.
13. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
+1 darkjedi, I'm tired of this lame IOS bashing.
15. Finalflash (Posts: 3096; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
He wasn't bashing iOS though....and he is right it is incredibly hideous and a lot of iFans also agree with that as far as I've seen.
16. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Doesn't matter if it's IOS or IPhone, to some it's the trend and cool to bash anything remotely Apple.
17. AstronautJones (Posts: 303; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
So any criticism is de facto bashing?
Not sure what I think yet myself. Waiting for a final build before I decide. But I do reserve the right to criticize if I feel it is warranted
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 21316; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No matter what the final design looks like, the fandroid faithful will bash it. It's a forgone conclusion. +1
11. twens (Posts: 978; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Apple is pissing me off with those huge bezels. Why apple? Everyone is trying so hard to minimize bezels but you guys are so stubborn. If those bezels remain the same I'll pass and hold on to my iPhone 5. Will get a note 4 instead.
21. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Two wrongs don't make it right... Android hating B cha. Apple defender #1. O.o
12. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
After having some time with the dummies I gotta say this iphone is way better than it was before. It doesn't feel awkward to hold it sits nicely in my hand. Here's an image of the 4.7" dummy in my hand
My girlfriend's hand in comparison
20. brasstax (Posts: 285; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
To darkkjedii - you are correct about the s5 having huge bezels. But the effect is magnified in the case of the iPhone 5s bcoz of the tiny size of the device. IPhone versions thus far have the largest top n bottom bezels in proportion to both screen size as well as the height of the phone