Alleged Sony Xperia E2 to come with LTE onboard, scores close to 18 000 on AnTuTu
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3301; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
There is no flash? Lower-midrange Snapdragon processor inside is OK but MediaTek should not be there.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It scores similarly to the Snapdragon 400 in the Moto G, so that's a good thing.
2. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Sony need to improve on their marketing campaign.
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 459; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
They are actually starting since Z1. I can see advertisements of Z1 on TV and webpages.
8. Remmy (Posts: 79; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
True, I can even hear Sony's ads on the radio :)
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes that's true. They have so awesome products but people just don't know about them...
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 930; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I would prefer if a Mediatek chip is used. Sure, the radios aren't energy efficient, but the efficiency when the screen is turned on is crazy.
On an unrelated note, a phone with an e-ink screen and dual-core Cortex-A7 processor would be the most battery efficient phone ever