Acer ready to release new smartphones
This article contains unofficial information.
Acer plans on a second quarter release of their two 3.8 inch touchscreen models, the M900 and the F900. The latter is a thin, stylish handset that anyone could use while the former, with a QWERTY keyboard slider, is aimed at the business market. Pricing and carrier availability for all of the handsets has not yet been mentioned.
The thin F900 and the dual SIM DX900
The X960 and the M900 with its QWERTY opened
Acer X960 Specifications
Acer M900 Specifications
Acer F900 Specifications
1. michaelearth (unregistered)
Anyone esle kinda excited to see these phones in action?
2. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Yea I am. It will be interesting to see how things go. It's always exciting to see new phones and hopefully a new manufacturer can change the game a little.
3. Jyakotu (Posts: 812; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Yes, it's always interesting to see a computer manufacturer making cellphones.
4. bboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Mar 2009)
it's actually from when they bought the cellphone maker eten. they used to make the glofiish line. they're both from taiwan.
5. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
I hope the phones are better than their computers.
6. westbank504 (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jan 2009)
nice looking phones......can someone explain to me how dual sim phones work?