Microsoft updates its To-Do beta app for Android1
Keep in mind that testing out new features on the app means that some of the new capabilities could be buggy. But that is the risk you take for being among the first to try out new innovations. Speaking of which, the new update to the Microsoft To-Do beta app for Android includes:
- Do not open My Day if list was deleted.
- New separator above user created lists.
- New emojis in list picker for Android 7+.
- Add hashtag support in steps.
- Support more emojis as list icons.
- Crash opening search on Android 5 is fixed.
- Crash creating to-dos if first sync is slow is fixed.
You don't have to be a beta tester for Microsoft To-Do. If you want to install the public version of the app, simply click on the sourcelink below.
source: Microsoft To-Do