Microsoft Launcher gets massive update with UI improvements, new features
Just to be clear, if you're using the beta version of Microsoft Launcher, then you already benefit from all the new features and improvements released for the stable channel. If not, here is what you get in the latest version of Microsoft Launcher:
- Family: parents can show/hide kids in the Family card;
- Improvements to reading news articles with Microsoft Edge browser;
- Toggle to hide page indicator on home screen;
- Cortana: supports multi-turn SMS + calling;
- UI improvements: welcome page, settings page, widgets & context menu;
- Support for removing screens in overview mode via drag & drop.
In case you've already updated your Microsoft Launcher, at least you now know what to look for and where to find these new features. Microsoft is regularly updating the Launcher, so expect even more important improvements in the not so distant future.
Posts: 2943; Member since: Jul 02, 2014
posted on Jul 12, 2018, 11:27 PM 1
Posts: 1936; Member since: Mar 02, 2017
posted on Jul 13, 2018, 6:50 AM 0
Posts: 2698; Member since: Nov 09, 2015
posted on Jul 13, 2018, 12:56 AM 3
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):