Microsoft Edge for iOS now supports 3D Touch
Tap lightly on the Edge icon on your iPhone screen to see a preview of content. Pressing harder on the same spot will "pop" you into that content, making it "full screen." The complete changelist from the update includes these new features:
- 3D touch pop and peek.
- Find in page (it's in the "..." menu).
- Set Outlook app to open links in Edge (in Outlook settings).
- Share links to Edge from other apps via the share sheet.
- Choose the content region for the news feed on the New Tab Page (go to Settings->New Tab Page to customize this).
- Open new tab in the background when you long press on a link.
- Blazing fast app start time.
Microsoft developers also responded to those who have requested an iPad version of the app, by saying that it is in the works.