Used iPhone trade-ins spike ahead of next model's release
1. jenulad (Posts: 11; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
May be they are all planning to buy SGS2 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24. Heatfan316 (Posts: 434; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Hahahahahahahahah that was funny! Not. What's up trolls, what's this, an ihate android convention, sorry I'm late to the party. Miz how u doing? Doesn't matter. King what's up sexy! I'm out.
26. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Aww don't feel bad Heatfan. It's not like Miami was a good team to begin with. Maybe if they're lucky, Lebon James want abandon them and go to another team.
2. taco5O. (banned) (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Great, i'm dropping my iphone 4 to buy the Nexis Prime when it comes out !
4. pongkie (Posts: 503; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
you used to defend the iphone what happened?
6. taco5O. (banned) (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
No im not kidding. I'm going to sell my scrappy iphone 4 and go buy the Nexus Prime.
7. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
yea me too. I am tied of the crap.
10. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
hey you must continue to buy apple you cannot escape
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
What's up with you ?
I have never even bought a apple product.
15. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
i think my emotions got the best of me this morning. i am back now.
SN: that cannot be Taco
9. mannyfs (Posts: 63; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
i dont understand why would anyone trade an iphone for a droid, all droids are hold on to w a lot of excitment and anticipation but a week after they come out all the reviews express how much they crash, battery drains and weird sounds coming out the speakers, WTF? nothing against droids, just saying cuz a lot of people hate on iphone when they were the pioneers and the only ones who have actually been able to pull this s**t off. just dont hate on iphones, they r quality phones NOT quantity phones like droids
21. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I bet it's Sniggles trying to be a smartass.
3. pongkie (Posts: 503; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
my brother mysteriously "misplaced" his iphone... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
14. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
That's not me they put an O instead of 0. What is a nexus prime? Some kind of steak?
27. pongkie (Posts: 503; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
oh yeah thats right.... i thought the sky is falling
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I knew the smell of sulfur could not come from taco... is a fandroid that is doing this while their phone restarts....
18. Lotus (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Sep 2011)
Article aside, why anyone uses that horrible website is beyond me. A fully functional Evo with a cracked camera cover only gets $5! That's a $30 fix on a phone that can be sold for well over $150. Complete ripoff/scam. People need to learn to use craigslist or eBay, or just trade into Target or Radioshack or Best Buy for some real trade-in value.
19. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
i sold my iphone 1g to At&t and they gave my 40$ in any condition toward my samsung focus
22. behemoth (unregistered)
Looks like the control chip inside their heads has gone off their islave pfrogramming has gone off forcing them to buy the 'new' phone with slightly better camera. Most funny off all is that a whole load of even dumber islave are about to spend a fortune and continually dropping calls buying the con that us iphone 4 of these other fools!!!!
25. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
Gazelle site is a rip off lol
They'll give you 250 max for your iPhone 4 in PERFECT condition vs
The 400+ you could make by selling on eBay or craiglist.