Upcoming new world thinnest phone, Vivo X3, surfaces in China
The razor sharp Vivo X3 is exactly 2mm thinner than the already very slim iPhone 5, and it beats the record set by the Huawei Ascend P6 earlier in the year.
The Vivo X3 is made by Chinese BBK, and it is expected to grace mostly Asian markets with its presence. The handset is rumored to come with a 5-inch 1080p display and a MediaTek quad-core chip. Chinese C Tech now also mentions the phone is not only razor slim, but a good performer with a well-implemented 'smart wake' function.
Upcoming new world thinnest phone surfaces in China Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Google’s Project Ara: the first 'Lego' phone toys around with grand ideas
17 Apr 2014, 09:00
Upcoming new world thinnest phone surfaces in China
source: C Tech
2. Sauce (Posts: 1168; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
I was thinking the same thing. It is a feat of strength in the tech world I guess.
8. james004 (Posts: 453; Member since: 15 May 2013)
they could make a "Max" version of this and add 2-3mm of chunky battery
14. Sauce (Posts: 1168; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Yes, that would be useful/great now that you mention it :)
7. ZeroCide (Posts: 679; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
its so thin that if you put it in your back pocket and you go to sit forgetting its there it might snap in half...scary. Wonder how it does on drop tests???
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I would love this, but if it had the design of Lenovo K900. With Lg G2 specs, would buy it now...
3. amilcarmz86 (Posts: 95; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
i dont like light phones, i think im going to brake them while im putting them in my pocket... thats why i like sony and nokia..
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 859; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Let's make the phone thicker so they can pack about 4000-6000mAh of battery. that's a phone I would pay big money to get :D
10. rallyguy (Posts: 445; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
My thought exactly. I would say maybe half of people put a case on their phone so thickness doesn't seem to be something people are demanding. They want protection and large battery over being thin.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yes we no Credo you are a big fan of Nokia Lumia 9series
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5664; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
How is china making phones so thin these days?
15. Ethos (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Hi Is this phone capable of WCDMA network in UK 3G ? AM using 3UK