T-Mobile reports flat operating earnings in Q1; HSPA+ to cover 185 million by end of year
1. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
It's because people went to VZW and picked up a DROID! Take notes TMO we want a powerful big screened Android phone! Quit half stepping with this myTouch stuff.
2. schemesbbc (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 May 2010)
did you forget about the nexus one? which btw is better than the droid???
3. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
I forgot to mention one with a keyboard. My bad
6. oddmanout (Posts: 435; Member since: 22 May 2009)
Yeah but the nexus was sold through google... it was never a t-mobile flagship phone... just a good phone sold indirectly using t-mobiles network. The nexus isnt really a part of t-mobiles line up. All the other carriers have at least one flagship phone that would make you think about switching carriers. Sure they have the hd2 but it runs win mo... which is a turn off for a lot of ppl.
4. schemesbbc (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 May 2010)
that is true. mytouch slide and moto cliq even though seems like fun isnt all that powerful
5. jedi2000 (Posts: 31; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
@schemesbbc have your tried both of them??? I have and the moto droid isn't far off, oh and not to mention VZW has the droid Incredible which is better than the nexus one in several ways.
7. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Having HSPA+ is useless without any phones that could benefit from this... T-Mobile needs to gear up its cellphone line up fast. EVO 4G, Incredible, Apple 4G, Galaxy S, etc, just to name a few that others are having... Nokia N8 needs to be out sooner hhahaha
8. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
Amen. I guess there will undoubtibly be an Incredibly EVO iPhone caliber handset coming to Tmo but WHENNNN!
9. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Well the galaxy s and. Dell5 streak are both slated for tmobile. But tmo is convinced that peeps prefer mid range devices and its just us tech geeks that want high end. You would think sales of the hd2, droid, iphone, ect ect would show them otherwise.